Boo!

Seriously, who cares?
bioshock2 doll

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “Boo!”

1. Riddles says:

The pathetic rantings of a child left out in the rain.

I have 3 weeks off and could afford it. I just don’t want to play boring shit.

3. Riddles says:

This coming from someone who includes a screensaver among his favorite games.

4. Ferchu says:

I love this site xD

The “pissing off Riddles” tag us sad and lonely. It needs friends!

@Ethos: I wish I had that kind of time off, like, ever. If you don’t finish at least 3 games this break, it’s a failure. In fact, start now, go play ME2 again for me.

@Riddles – Don’t you turn into Shawn Cooper on me!
    @Ferchu – Thank ya!
    @Darth – Hrm….good point. It should rival the “Riddles is a lazy fuck” tag! And I just finished Darksiders and Mass Effect 2! What else is there to play?! Final Fantasy XIII is taunting me by coming out just AFTER I’m done my massive break. Argh!

@Ethos: You can join me in misery with Xenosaga 2! Well, not really misery, just more general slowness. Other than that, I think you should track down and import a copy of Metal Wolf Chaos for the original Xbox. Or go play Fallout and tell me how it ends :D.

That does suck about FFXIII coming out right after the break, though. One of my friends from work narrowly missed something like that. He’s going on his honeymoon the weekend after FFXIII comes out and his wife said he’s not allowed to bring the PS3. I told him he obviously just has to beat the game before he leaves :F.

Oh yeah, you should try out TF2! Not really a game you “finish”, but it’s a lot of fun all the same.

@Darth – Nah, I just bought Magna Carta 2, and I forgot that I have Dragon Age to beat! I’m good! MAYBE Fallout 3, but I just deleted the install off my 360, so we’ll see…