Welcome to Best Riddlethos of 2010 Week!

The Riddlethos boys

2010 was an interesting year for Riddlethos. We experienced a bunch of growth in terms of readership and structure of the site, but at the same time our second year was a lot like a band’s follow-up album. It’s just difficult to match the excitement and response of the initial effort. We had highlights in the occasional packed Theme Week and addition of Lameish, and lowlights in the form of far too many bursts of less content and diminished inspiration.

However, above these hardships rises the ridiculous, opinionated, unique, and unstoppable nature of Riddlethos. Riddles and I love our baby and its new, unexplained, deformed growth named Lameish.

With this – the most masturbatory of all weeks on the internet – the three of us look to honour the best and worst of this year in Riddlethos.

And who knows, maybe the pat on the back will just be enough to break the sophomore slump.

I don’t have a schedule for the awards, and to be honest, there probably won’t be anything significant until the weekend, but just look at last year to get a basic idea.

Tags:

7 Responses to “Welcome to Best Riddlethos of 2010 Week!”

1. Lameish says:

Hey guys, remember when I was half jaundiced and we went out to that cheap Chinese restaurant and someone took a picture of us?

‘Cause I don’t.

It was sushi! Man, were you ever out of it!

@Lamish: Yeah, you were completely legless! And bodyless for that matter!!! Just a floating head really!!!!! That sure was some night …

So that’s Morte’s true identify — Lameish! The wig can’t fool me.

*wanders away, taking his decade old WRPG references with him*

I like to think this is the only picture of Lamish in existence, so it’ll need to be photoshopped into any “group” pictures on the site this week.

@7th: He should get back to the Pillar of Skulls where he belongs

And I did not need to be told that banner is “by Ethos.” Lameish and Oliver look like greasy, unwashed drug addicts, and then Ethan’s photoshopped head looks like it came from a high res pic taken in natural lighting 5 minutes after he showered and got a haircut.

I think Lameish looks good! And I dare YOU to try and find a picture of Oliver in which he isn’t piss-drunk.

Also, Darth, the picture of Lameish in this post and on the banner are different! When I hung out with him to play Donkey Kong, I was shocked to discover that Lameish’s face looks EXACTLY like that at all times and from all angles and distances.