Busy weekend

I know I’ve been on a roll and it’s Smugleaf Week, but I’ve got a pretty packed weekend planned. I’ll try to get some PokéParty Updates going, but it won’t be the barrage you were just treated to. Or probably not.

Current crisis: Do I get rid of Smugleaf or Zebstrika to make room for a Water/Ghost-type? I’m serious. And those two are my favourite two in my party. They’re just single-types that are both good against Water, so I need to cut out the redundancy. It’s killing me.  Thoughts?

Tags: , ,

14 Responses to “Busy weekend”

1. Josh says:

Zebstrika… Just, just trust me, Zebstrika…

There is no choice to make, silly boy.

Despite my previous attack on Smugleaf, if you’ve kept him around this long he’s probably about to hit his third tier and be worth the party slot for a little while longer at the least. Zebra-thing has hit a wall and gots to go.

If you get rid of Smugleaf, you take a dump on all joy and decency. If you get rid of Smugleaf you are a bad person.

Standby! Major changes coming to the team.

You kids having a DA2 week? I’m curious what you’ll think about it. I finished the game Friday, and since all the Real Reviewers at RPGamer have lives, wives, or some other reason for not playing it 10 hours/day like I did, I guilted myself into writing a review today.

I mentioned it, like, twice. Yes, starting Tuesday. I played the hell out of it too for the first few days. Then I got really busy. Speaking of: just got home and time to sleep. Work tomorrow.

I haven’t really heard anything good about DA2.

Minor spoilers on my impressions: I was initially in love with a few reservations. But now that I’ve played for about 10+ hours I’m wondering if this is going to be Kirkwall: The Game for the entire thing….

Although to say that there’s nothing good to say about it is entirely ridiculous.

Oh, and I’ll finally have time to write something after work today. Three Scatter Stormings in three weeks? I think so!

I had to ask in case Pokemon week was being extended by two more weeks to give Oliver time not to contribute to it.

j/k, j/k — I appreciate that there’s been more content lately. I just didn’t want to post Glenn’s DA2 Opinions now during Pokemon week if you were still playing it and going to put it in an update I could reply directly to.

Yeah, Pokémon Week is going to be the one to play catch up and stop at Tuesday. I’m writing mini-impressions for DA2 in my half-done Scatter Storming for tonight, but there’ll be more in the official week. Hopefully IMpressions and a review.

Screw that, I opted to play more DA2. The SS is mostly written. Just photoshopping to do. Tomorrow, tomorrow.