Minor Update

Tags:

14 Responses to “Minor Update”

Why is there a shelf above your laptop with nothing on it? Did you randomly add shelves to bare wallspace so when the day comes that you own nice things, you have somewhere to display them? Is there a plan for each empty shelf? One is tagged for the dildo collection you’ve always wanted. Another for razors and shaving cream for when you finally develop facial hair. Or maybe the shelves aren’t empty; that’s where you store your ego.

Oh, and I miss you guys.

2. evilpaul says:

Bwuahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I had something to comment, but I read Glenn’s and I just peed a little.

The shelves are empty like this website.

That’s the shelf where he stores his bottles of hair gel. It’s empty because he used all of them right before shooting the video.

I use wax.
    And my hair was awesome from not washing it. Don’t give me credit by making it seem like I groom.

When you said “Riddles will be there. I will be there. Horrible paint jobs will be there. Narcissism will be there. And video games will be there,” “there” meant lusipurr.com? I totally didn’t get that the first time I watched this video.

Also, I know a toolkit with a level in it is way too manly for you to own, but even a quick eyeball check should have clued you in to the fact that the fan isn’t level with the empty shelf. Are your eyes crooked?

Meh, not my decorations! I’m subletting.
    And yeah, hold your horses, Glenn. I can’t run a site while making a video game.

8. Eric J says:

To get the sheen and style I prefer in my hair, I only wash it about once a week.

The wavy mirror is awesome too. Just put some empty beer bottles on the shelf and you’re a lava lamp away from an 80s teenager’s bedroom theme. It goes well with the giant oriental fan.

10. evilpaul says:

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
    SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
    SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
    SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Also, spam!

Also, cocks!

Gentle Ethan. He weeps for he has but one small tongue with which to taste an entire world.

I love you guys.